Get Those Burning Permits!

, Posted: Mon, April 30 2012 at 7:26 AM, Updated: Mon, April 30 2012 at 7:28 AM

Starting Tuesday, the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Siskiyou Unit  will require Dooryard Burning Permits for any type of open burning in the state's responsibility areas.

The Siskiyou Air Pollution Control Board will issue burn permits and determine what days burns can occur.

Residents must follow all requirements listed on their burn permit and failure to do so, could result in large fines. For more information on the burn permits, call toll-free 866-652-2876.

Leave a Comment:

Note: Comments with profanity are automatically filtered and hidden. Verbal attacks towards others via our comments section will not be tolerated.