Grants Pass, Ore. -- Brittany Asher has two children and no place to sleep Sunday night.
"I have a six month old baby and an eight-year-old son and now everything is gone."
Asher in shock Sunday afternoon after she came home from a weekend of camping to a completely burned house.
Her neighbor Brian Sheets said he saw it all happen.
"It was around 1:20 in the morning and I hear the neighbor yelling someone call 911 help, help, help, help.."
He said flames reached nearby trees and almost to the neighbors next door
"Next thing you know we hear this big bang! and the whole back door here just blew open and next thing you know it was engulfed in flames and the fire dept showed up and started putting it out."
Rural Fire said the neighbors in the same duplex were evacuated and nobody was injured.
Copyright KOBI-TV. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without written permission.