Klamath Falls House Fire

, Posted: Wed, February 8 2012 at 10:30 PM, Updated: Wed, February 8 2012 at 10:36 PM

Fire fighters were called out to a fire at this south suburban home just after 8 Tuesday night.

Investigators say the fire was sparked by hot ashes from a fireplace that had been put into a plastic garbage can.

Home owner John Beckstrand was not injured in the fire.

Leave a Comment:

Note: Comments with profanity are automatically filtered and hidden. Verbal attacks towards others via our comments section will not be tolerated.