Mobile Home Fire

, Posted: Sun, March 4 2012 at 7:31 PM, Updated: Mon, March 5 2012 at 10:50 PM

A mobile home in medford off riverside avenue caught fire early Saturday morning.

Neighbors and investigators say they saw huge flames coming out of this medford home. Neighbors next door called the police.

"This fire, is like, I mean, blazing inside the front room to the ceiling, I mean you could just hear it just roaring from the fire, " said Rhonda Norton.

No one was hurt. Authorities believe it may have started from an unattended candle. The investigation is on-going at this hour.

Leave a Comment:

Note: Comments with profanity are automatically filtered and hidden. Verbal attacks towards others via our comments section will not be tolerated.