Trash Fire in Medford

, Posted: Thu, January 26 2012 at 4:24 PM, Updated: Thu, January 26 2012 at 4:32 PM

No file selected.

A trash fire that spread to a house was quickly extinguished by Medford fire crews this morning.
The fire happened on Thomas road just before nine. A candle in side the house had set a dog bed on fire. the owner thought he had extinguished it and threw it in the trash bin outside, but the smoldering bed re-ignited and caught the home on fire.
The owner had put his garden hose away for the winter so he called 9-1-1.
Fire crews were able to knock down the blaze before it entered the home.

Leave a Comment:

Note: Comments with profanity are automatically filtered and hidden. Verbal attacks towards others via our comments section will not be tolerated.