Articles tagged with: fire

15 March 2014

Man goes fishing; home goes up in smoke

Posted in Local

Medford, Ore.-- A south Medford man came home from a day of fishing to find his home burnt down. 73-year-old Robert Day was on his way back from fishing Saturday afternoon and got a call he will n ...

15 March 2014

Fire burns through vacant home

Posted in Local

Medford, Ore. -- A vacant home went up in flames last night in a North Medford neighborhood. Medford Fire & Rescue said they arrived to the 1000 block of Easy street at around 5:30 this morning. ...

12 March 2014

New York firefighters respond to building explosion and collapse

Posted in U.S. & World News

New York, N.Y. -- (CNN) Firefighters are still on the scene of an explosion and the collapse of two buildings in New York City, where at least two people are confirmed dead and more than a dozen inj ...

11 March 2014

Vandal goes up in flames

Posted in U.S. & World News

Houston, Texas. -- (KPRC)  A Houston, Texas man claims a "shakedown" for money is behind a series of threats that culminated with a Molotov cocktail being used to heavily damage his car. Surveillan ...

06 March 2014

Medford serial arsonist arrested

Medford, Ore. --  38-year-old Manoah Martin Hall from Ashland was arrested on Wednesday evening and police believe he is responsible for all 21 arsons, though at this time he is not being charged ...

04 March 2014

Grants Pass store fire believed arson

Posted in Local

Grants Pass, Ore. -- Grants Pass Police believe the cause of a fire at a local food store was arson, according to the press release. Police and Fire crews responded to a 911 call of a fire at Out R ...

28 February 2014

Fire crews respond to house fire

Posted in Local

Medford, Ore. -- A North Medford home was seriously damaged Friday night. Fire fighters say a wood-stove most likely caused a fire in the attic "The wood stove. It appears that something from that ...

16 January 2014

Home catches fire in Central Point

Posted in Local

A home off Scenic Avenue in Central Point goes up in flames. The owner arrived around 10 last night to find her house fully engulfed, calling 9-1-1. Three engines from Fire District Three and one fr ...

29 November 2013

Ashland Family Displaced Overnight After Carport Fire

Posted in Local

An Ashland family was displaced Thursday night after a fire erupts near their home. No injuries were reported. Officials say a propane tank caught fire and sent flames shooting 20 feet into the air ...