Medford, Ore. -- We've gathered together all of the maps (to the left, click to enlarge) and general information (below) for the 61st annual Pear Blossom Festival.
The street fair at The Commons (near East 5th Street & North Bartlett Street) will be going on from 3pm to 10pm Friday (April 11th, 2014) until Saturday (April 12th, 2014) from 7am until 5pm.
Pear Blossom runs will be going throughout Saturday (April 12th, 2014). Here is the general schedule of events for Saturday:
- 7:00 am – 5K – Medford City Hall
- 7:30 am – Mayor’s Cup Awards – Justice Building
- 7:50 am – Mayor’s Cup 1 Mile – Justice Building
- 8:00 am – Scholarships Awarded – City Hall
- 8:10 am – Wheelchair Start – City Hall
- 8:20 am – 10 Mile Start – City Hall
- 8:30 am – Mayor’s Cup 2 Mile – Justice Building
- 11:00 am – Parade Starts
- 11:15 am – 10 Mile course closes
- 12:00 pm – Barbeque at South Fred Meyer near Exit 27
- All Day – Street Fair and Pear A Fare – Downtown Main Street
Fore more information on the Pear Blossom Festival: http://pearblossomparade.org/. For more information on the Pear Blossom runs: http://www.pearblossomrun.com/.