What do you do with old wood frame single pane windows? You get as excited as I am to be able to create a shabby chic decoration for spring!
Super easy project!
Modge podge glue
Cup with water to clean brushes
And as much creativity as you can muster!
- Scrape old paint
- Clean window
- Pour modge podge on plate
- Pour in about 1 tsp of each color paint you want to use into the glue in separate spots.
- As you are painting, make sure your brush is going into the glue and the paint.
- Use stencils or free hand.
- If you make a mistake. Wipe it off and start over.
Be as creative as you like and happy spring!
See you in the Habitat workshop!