Website KOBI-TV NBC5
KOBI-TV NBC5 seeks an Account Executive with prior sales experience to join our team. You’ll help new and existing clients achieve their marketing goals by harnessing the power and affordability of local television and digital platforms. You’ll be supported by a passionate leadership team committed to helping you succeed and by our award-winning creative services staff.
To Qualify for the position, you must:
• Have prior sales experience
• Possess excellent business-building skills
• Have great organizational skills
• Be proficient with computers and MS Office software
• Have excellent spelling, writing, and verbal skills
• Thrive in a cold-calling environment
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
• Provide regular updates and reports on sales activities and performance
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This position is full-time. Our full-time benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, prescription drug plan, 401K retirement plan, flex spending account, life insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, paid holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
The FCC licenses KOBI-TV NBC5; therefore, we must follow federal guidelines. Since marijuana is still illegal on a federal level, if offered a position, a candidate must pass a 10-panel drug screen, including marijuana. A 3-year driving record check and a 7-year criminal background check are also pre-employment requirements. We require all new hires to be COVID-19 vaccinated and up-to-date, including booster(s). A valid driver’s license is also required.
If you meet the qualifications above, send your Cover Letter and Resume via one of the options below. You will be sent an application to complete. You are not considered an “applicant” until an application is returned to us. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. Email to: [email protected].
Please include the following in your email message:
• The Job Title in the Subject Line
• Resume and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format only
2. Mail to the physical address below:
Director of HR
125 South Fir Street
Medford, OR 97501
1. Submit a Resume
2. Submit an Employment Application (we will email it to you)
3. Complete an in-person or Zoom interview (depending on the location of the applicant)
4. Reference Checks
5. Conditional Offer Pending Background Check, DMV Record Check, and Drug Screen Results (Including marijuana)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 KOBI-TV NBC5. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.