The home on the 100 block of Patton Bar Road early Monday morning is a registered medical marijuana grow site and according to Oregon State Police, was being used to process and extract oil from the plant.
The explosion was caused when a 100-pound propane tank exploded, significantly damaging the foundation and nearby structure.
One man was inside at the time. He was taken to Three Rivers Hospital with burns covering 50 percent of his body. His condition is unknown.
© 2023 KOBI-TV NBC5. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.