On Sunday in Medford friends and family attended the funeral of Ashley Long, the 14 year old from eagle point who died after inhaling helium at a party last week.
About 300 people showed up to remember Ashley and pay their respects. Ashley Long’s friends say they remember her sunny personality and bright smile.
“She was always smiling when you were having a bad day you’d see her smile and it’d make you feel better, ” said Kenzie Veilleux.
“She didn’t deserve it, she was just trying to fit in. She was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, ” said Gabby Unbankes.
Police say long ingested the helium at the home of 27 year old Katherine Mcaloon.
She’s charged with 7 counts of furnishing alcohol to minors and two counts of delivering marijuana to a minor.