Motorhome fire in Medford

mobile home fireMedford, Ore. — A motorhome is severely damaged after an electrical fire.

Medford Fire-Rescue says the motor home was parked close to a structure when the fire sparked Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters say the owner used two fire extinguishers and a hose to help suppress the fire. Crews responded quickly and made sure the fire didn’t spread to the structure or nearby tent.

Investigators say an electrical cord connection appeared to be the ignition source but cigarettes aren’t ruled out. No one was injured.

Leave a Comment:

Note: By commenting below you agree to abide by the KOBI5.com commenting guidelines. View the KOBI5.com Comment Board Guidelines ยป