MEDFORD, Ore.- Saturday, October 27th, is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day across most of the United States.
In Southern Oregon, there are multiple places that you can take those unused or outdated prescription medications.
The following collection sites are open from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. Saturday, according to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration:
- Medford City Hall
- The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office
- Eagle Point Police Station
- Klamath Falls Police Department
- Josephine County Community Justice building parking lot
- Josephine County Jail lobby
For a full list of available sites, visit https://takebackday.dea.gov/
© 2023 KOBI-TV NBC5. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.