Ashland, Ore. – The Oregon Shakespeare Festival has officially announced their upcoming season.
“I’m so proud to share this 2018 season with our OSF audiences as well as our colleagues in the theatre field,” OSF’s Artistic Director Bill Rauch said. “It is such an exciting, vitally important time to be working in and experiencing the American theatre. There’s never been a greater diversity of voices and artists whose work is being seen on stages all over our country. While there is still so much work to be done in achieving true equity and representation, there is also much to take joy in, including this fabulous lineup of 2018 plays at OSF.”
- Othello by William Shakespeare
- Sense and Sensibility by Kate Hamill
- Destiny of Desire by Karen Zacarías
- Roger’s and Hammerstein’s Oklahoma!
- Snow in Midsummerby Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig
- Henry Vby William Shakespeare
- Manahatta by Mary Kathryn Nagle
- The Way the Mountain Moved by Idris Goodwin
- Romeo and Julietby William Shakespeare
- The Book of Will by Lauren Gunderson
- Love’s Labor’s Lost by William Shakespeare
The 2018 season will open in February.
More information will be posted to OSF’s website as it becomes available.