MEDFORD, Ore. – Numerous local institutions are closing or changing their regular hours due to a storm.
The National Weather Service said a “historic” storm arrived in southern Oregon and northern California Tuesday. It brought high winds and snow to the area and is expected to last until Wednesday.
The following is a list of known closures/adjusted hours:
- U.S. District Court in Medford – Closed at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday
- Klamath County Circuit Court – Closed at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, expected to reopen tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
- Oregon Institute of Technology – Closed at 3:00 p.m. Tuesday
- St. Anne Catholic School in Grants Pass – Closed Wednesday
- Klamath Falls VA clinic – Closed Tuesday, re-opening at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday
- Sacred Heart Catholic Schools in Medford – Closed Wednesday, classes and all activities
- Central Point School District 6 – All schools closed Wednesday
- Phoenix-Talent School District – All parent/teacher conferences scheduled Wednesday are cancelled
- Quail Trail Public Transit Bus – Temporarily halting service Wednesday due to inclement weather conditions. It will be back in service on Monday, December 2nd
The above list may be updated.