MEDFORD, ORE. — We may have just started summer but June 25 marks the halfway mark until Christmas. On Tuesday’s show, the Sunrise team shared some of their favorite gift ideas if you’re looking to start your shopping early.
Matt’s Gift Ideas
- A Home Weather Station: https://amzn.to/2NfsQyi
- An indoor garden: https://amzn.to/2X7BRhg
- My Face Socks: https://myfacesocks.com
Ally’s Gift Ideas
- Happy Light: https://amzn.to/31T8wG5
- 23&me DNA Kit: www.23andme.com
- Transfer VHS to DVDs: https://bit.ly/2JbVVFM
Kyle’s Gift Ideas
- Weighted Blanket: https://amzn.to/2X1vVS8
- TRTL Travel Pillow: https://trtltravel.com
- Wine Tasting Subscription: https://www.getvinebox.com
Kyle Aevermann originally joined NBC5 News in 2012 as a morning producer and reporter. Kyle left NBC5 to report in Milwaukee, WI. He then spent months backpacking across Asia. He returned to NBC5 to co-anchor NBC5 News at Sunrise.
Originally from the Chicago area, he headed west to intern at KISL-FM on Catalina Island. Kyle then moved to the Pacific Northwest in 2009 to work in Social Media.
Kyle loves hiking, traveling, discovering cultures and has a serious obsession for good food.