White City, Ore. – The cause of a White City fire that killed a man who rescued his wife and niece has been determined to be “unintentional” by an investigator. Firefighters were sent to the 3000-block of Dodge Road on ...

White City, Ore. – A charity fundraiser will take place later this week for a family who experienced tragic losses in a house fire last month. On January 14, firefighters were sent to the 3000-block of Dodge Road in White ...

White City, Ore. — A White City resident was killed and two others were taken to the hospital following a house fire late Saturday night. Jackson County Fire District Three was sent to the 3000-block of Dodge road around 11 ...

Selma, Ore. — A Selma family is without a home, after their house went up in flames on Saturday night. The Illinois Valley Fire Department and Rural Metro Fire crews responded to the 200 block of Hogue drive just after ...

Klamath Falls, Ore. – A malfunction with a satellite TV system causes a house fire in Klamath Falls. “This is not a common occurrence.”  Says Craig Andresen of Klamath County Fire District #1. The fire caused about $20,000 in damage ...

According to the National Weather Service, Medford is under a freeze warning for Wednesday night, but seeking warmth calls for taking the right precautions. A family’s worst nightmare… their home in flames. As temperatures dip, Fire Marshal Greg Kleinberg says most Medford ...

Central Point, Ore. – Firefighters responded to a structure fire in the 4200 block of Table Rock Road near Biddle Road on Thursday morning. According to Medford Fire-Rescue, the occupant of the home said he was awoken by the sound ...

Medford, Ore.- A Medford family lost their home to fire early Friday morning. The fire was reported just before 3 a.m. Friday morning at a home on Midway Road. When firefighters arrived, flames were visible. Those flames caused significant damage ...

Grants Pass, Ore. – Police responded to a house fire on the 1000 block of Southwest G Street in Grants Pass around 11:50 Sunday night. According to the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety, voices could be heard inside the ...

Klamath Falls, Ore. – Students coming home from school may have saved the life of a Klamath Falls man Wednesday afternoon when his house caught fire. Emergency crews were called to a fire near the intersection of Dayton Street and ...

Skip to content