CENTRAL POINT, Ore.- The residential structure fire burning in Central Point Tuesday afternoon has been contained and mopped up. Jackson County Fire District 3 was alerted to a fast-moving grass fire in the 4200 Block of Grant Road in Central ...

CENTRAL POINT, Ore. – Update: According to Fire District 3, firefighters have stopped forward progress along the north and east sides of the fire. Additionally all nearby structures have been protected while crews focus on the south and west sides. ...

EAGLE POINT, Ore.- A fire catches in grass and a structure on Salt Creek Road not far from the Salt Creek Fire. Around 3:30 PM, ODF responded to 1/2-acre fire along with firefighters from Lake Creek Fire Department, Jackson County ...

MEDFORD, Ore. – Firefighters with the Medford Fire Department put out a small fire that sparked at Roseburg Forest Products Tuesday evening. According to MFD, the fire, which was burning above a small office space, was largely contained by the ...

KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. – One person sustained minor injuries in a fire near the Klamath Falls Amtrak Station Saturday night. According to Klamath County Fire District 1, crews responded to a report of smoke near the train station on Oak ...

MEDFORD, Ore. – Firefighters with Medford Fire responded to a fire that broke out at a Medford apartment complex Thursday afternoon. Fire officials say the fire broke out at 700 Crater Lake Avenue, the Woodland Townhomes. According to Fire Chief ...

MURPHY, Ore. – Multiple resources responded to a structure fire in the 9800 block of North Applegate Road Sunday night. According to Rural Metro Fire, the call came in just after 7:30 p.m. Upon arrival firefighters say the fire was ...

JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – A heat lamp used to warm a chicken coop is responsible for starting a fire inside a cannabis drying facility on Hueners Lane on Wednesday afternoon. According to the Medford Rural Fire District, the initial call came in ...

JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore. — A barn remains intact after the family dog alerted it’s owner to a fire Wednesday night. Fire officials with Rural Metro Fire said the fire was started by a heat lamp inside a barn located in ...

JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – A 3-alarm house fire yesterday morning left a Jacksonville home on 9th and D Street destroyed. NBC5’s Natalie Sirna was on the scene and saw the firsthand devastation that this fire left behind. Jacksonville Fire Chief Wayne ...

Skip to content