Fire damages home in Central Point

0804 Central Point fireUpdate (08/05 3:30 p.m.) — Fire District 3 says the fire to the single family home on the 1200 block of Freeman Road in Central Point on Thursday was caused by an electrical failure of a conductor to the heat pump.


Central Point, Ore. — A family is safe after their house suffered severe damage from a fire in Central Point.

Multiple agencies responded to the single family home on the 1200 block of Freeman Road just after 3:30 Thursday afternoon.

Crews say the fire seems to have started in the attic. No one was injured.

Skip to content