MEDFORD, Ore. — Asante and Providence hospitals are asking for your help to fight coronavirus.
- Protective face shields
- Elastomeric masks (a type of reusable N95 mask)
- General ISO masks/paper masks
- Isolation gowns (disposable or reusable)
- Latex-free (i.e. Nitrile) exam gloves in all sizes
- Disposable head covers/bonnets
- Eye protection glasses or goggles
- Medford (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.): Asante Foundation located at 229 N. Bartlett Street
- Grants Pass (Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.): The Family House located at 407 SW Ramsey Ave.
- Ashland (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.): Lithia Motors Pavilion, Southern Oregon University campus, 1465 Webster Street
Contact Asante at (541) 789-5025 or [email protected] with questions.
• Face shields – new, medical type (not welder / grinder type masks)
• Gloves in sealed boxes
• Gowns in sealed bags
• Masks – new, in original packaging
• Hand sanitizer
• Medical swabs – sealed/sterile (not Q-tips)
Providence states their caregivers are unable to use homemade face masks at this time. They will accept donations, in the event that they can be used in the future through their Providence 100 Million Masks project.
Contact the Providence Community Health Foundation office at 541-732-5193 or by email at [email protected] if you have questions.
© 2023 KOBI-TV NBC5. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.