Grants Pass, Ore. – This past weekend, the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office along with other local law enforcement agencies arrested 11 people during “Operation Lucky Charm.”
JSCO said the operation lasted roughly 4 hours late Friday night into early Saturday morning.
The arrests stemmed from saturation patrols in the Illinois Valley and North Valley areas, along with several ongoing investigations, according to JSCO.
Deputies said in total, there were 33 traffic stops, 11 arrests and two stolen vehicles recovered.
JCSO listed the following individuals as arrested during the operation:
- Scott G. Case, arrested on two failure to appear warrants
- Joseph L. Watkins, arrested on two failure to appear warrants
- Scott C. Hicks, arrested on an parole board warrant
- Richard L. Baumgartner, arrested for restraining order violation
- Sammantha A. Patterson, arrested for a probation violation
- Michael E. Dangerfield, arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Lake County
- Christopher E. Dangerfield, arrested for outstanding warrants out of Lake County
- Kara g. Freeman, arrested for 6 failure to appear warrants
- Harvey H. Fishel, arrested for possession of meth (post prison offender)
- Sarah I. Jaentsch, arrested for outstanding failure to appear warrants
- William E. Badon, arrested for DUII
The sheriff’s office said this operation, along with future and past operations, are funded by savings within the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office public safety budget and from each agencies individual budgets.