What’s game day without a little fan fare?
To go along with Bianca Peter’s prediction of a New England victory this Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts try this Patriot themed dessert!
These layered red, white and blue cupcakes are not only super easy and inexpensive to make, they are the perfect game watching treat!
1 box white cake mix
4 egg whites
11/2 cups water
1/4 cup vegetable oil
red and blue food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake baking sheet with liners.
- Follow cake mix instructions, combining mix, egg whites, water and oil in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Separate the cake batter into three equal parts in smaller bowls.
- In one bowl, mix in about 10 drops of red food coloring in the cake batter. Stir thoroughly. Repeat with blue food coloring in. Leave one bowl with plain white cake batter.
- Next scoop in cake batter into cupcake tin. Layer blue on the bottom, then white, and finally red on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 min.
- Let cool, then ice and enjoy!