Crews quickly extinguish Grants Pass structure fire

Grants Pass, Ore. — No one was injured after a detached garage caught fire from a candle in Grants Pass.

Grants Pass Fire/Rescue says units arrived on scene at the 300 block of Southeast K Street just before 8:30 Sunday night.

Residents of the nearby home were trying to extinguish the fire with garden hoses. Crews put out the fire within minutes.

Firefighters said contents of the room were damaged. No smoke detectors were in the garage.

Leave a Comment:

Note: By commenting below you agree to abide by the KOBI5.com commenting guidelines. View the KOBI5.com Comment Board Guidelines ยป

Skip to content