MEDFORD, Ore.- A new Reno-based airline will serve eight West Coast destinations, including Medford.
Flights will operate each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday departing Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport at 11:55 a.m. PT arriving in Reno-Tahoe at 1:05 p.m. PT. starting October 31st, 2021.
“aha!” is described as the leisure brand of ExpressJet Airlines. In 2020, regional airline ExpressJet ceased operations, but is now making a comeback.
The company says it seeks to provide travelers in smaller communities with convenient, short, nonstop flights to high-quality destinations. In addition to offering value-priced, nonstop flights, “aha!” says it will soon partner with resorts, casinos and attractions to “bundle” value-priced vacation packages. The name “aha!” stands for “air, hotel, adventure.”
The airline will be based at Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO), and it’s “designed for travelers to enjoy Reno-Tahoe’s regional bounty.”
“aha!” will initially fly from Reno-Tahoe (RNO) to eight destinations:
- Ontario, CA — starts November 4, 2021
- Bakersfield, CA — starts October 25, 2021
- Medford/Ashland, OR — starts October 31, 2021
- Eugene/Springfield, CA — starts November 1, 2021
- Pasco/Tri-Cities, WA — starts October 24, 2021
- Redmond/Bend, OR — starts November 5, 2021
- Eureka/Arcata, CA — starts November 9, 2021
- Fresno, CA — starts November 10, 2021
All of these routes will initially be operated 3x weekly, or at least that’s the plan as of now.